About Canadian Atlantic Weather Network
The Canadian Atlantic Weather Network was founded in February of 2009 by Jim of HRMweather.com in Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia. Membership is open to those with personal weather stations in Eastern Quebec, Labrador, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, St. Pierre et Miquelon, or the Magdelline Islands and member sites can be viewed on the home page.
The members of this site contribute their data to the map on the home page allowing for a clear and live snap shot of the weather in Atlantic Canada. It is a great place to visit when there is a storm predicted for Atlantic Canada or if you plan on traveling to or in the area.
If you have a weather website using a personal weather station running Weather Display, Virtual Weather Station, WeatherLink, WUHU, or Cumulus in Atlantic Canada, and are publishing weather data to a personal weather website, you are invited to join our network. Membership is free, Contact Us to get started. We offer a member mesomap for your site.
The map style and rotating data display was a result of collaboration between SWN members as they built their network. Ken True from Saratoga-Weather.org supplied the backend programming that makes it all work.
Weather Network affiliations:
1664 stations in affiliated networks worldwide as of 2017-04-30 20:07:25 UTC
- Namibia Weather Network 22 Stations in Namibia
- Austria Weather Network 21 Stations in Austria
- Benelux Weather Network 90 Stations in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Bulgarian Weather Network 60 Stations in Bulgaria
- Czech Republic Weather Weather Network 8 Stations in Czech Republic
- European Weather Network 632 Stations in Europe
- French Weather Network 97 Stations in France
- Germany Weather Network 50 Stations in Germany
- Hellas Meteo Network 62 Stations in Greece
- Iberian Peninsula Weather Network 77 Stations in Spain, Portugal, Andorra
- Poland Weather Network 19 Stations in Poland
- Scottish Weather Network 51 Stations in Scotland
- Serbian Weather Network 17 Stations in Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia
- Slovakia Weather Network 14 Stations in Slovakia
- Slovenia Weather Network 13 Stations in Slovenia
- United Kingdom Weather Network 83 Stations in England, Wales, Scotland, N.I.
- South America
- Argentina Weather Network 24 Stations in Argentina
- Alaskan Weather Network 5 Stations in AK
- Mid-Atlantic Weather Network 42 Stations in PA, NJ, WV, VA, DE, MD, DC
- Mid-South Weather Network 25 Stations in TX, OK, AR, LA
- Midwestern Weather Network 83 Stations in MN, WI, MI, IA, IL, IN, OH, MO, KY
- North American Weather Network USA: National
- Northeastern Weather Network 58 Stations in PA, NJ, NY,CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME
- Northwest Weather Network 31 Stations in WA, OR, ID, MT
- Plains Weather Network 20 Stations in OK, KS, ND, NE, SD
- Rocky Mountain Weather Network 29 Stations in WY, CO, NM
- Southeastern Weather Network 44 Stations in TN, NC, SC, MS, AL, GA, FL
- Southwestern Weather Network 52 Stations in AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT
About this website
This site is a template design by CarterLake.org with PHP conversion by Saratoga-Weather.org.
Special thanks to Martin at Hebrides Weather in Scotland for his design of the CAWN banner and member button graphics.
Special thanks go to Kevin Reed at TNET Weather for his work on the original Carterlake templates, and his design for the common website PHP management.
Special thanks to Mike Challis of Long Beach WA for his wind-rose generator, Theme Switcher and CSS styling help with these templates.
Special thanks go to Ken True of Saratoga-Weather.org for the mesomap conditions display, and integration of the TNET Weather common PHP site design for this site.
Template is originally based on Designs by Haran.